Terms and Conditions
- In order to confirm your booking, we require a deposit of 30% per person (non-refundable) which can be sent via bank transfer. Final payment must be paid upon the arrival to Nepal, or before arriving via bank draft. We accept cash payments in USD or Euro, or Visa/MasterCard credit cards.
- Clients are responsible for paying for all bank service charges for transfers or bank drafts.
- You will not be refunded if you leave the trip early because of your own reasons.
- If we fail to provide the trip (completely or partially) due to unexpected circumstances, such as flight cancellations by the airlines, snowfall, landslides, etc., we will offer you a trip of similar nature and standard on an alternate date. If this doesn’t fit your schedule, we will refund you the money, deducting any expenses incurred until that point of the trip. However, any extra expenses incurred due to the cancellation will be your own responsibility.
- All packages are based on sharing basis and any single supplements charge will be extra.
- Though we do our best to make your journey safe and comfortable, you travel at your own risk. You will be asked to sign an assumption and release of risk form at the pre-departure briefing.
- We want you to have your travel insurance as our all staff are having travel insurance from the company itself.
Himalayan Adventures Girls arranges the services only as agent accepting the laid out terms and conditions of the airlines, hotels, or other service providers with whom the company may have arrangements for its clients. Our company will not be responsible for cancellations of flights, delays, the inability to provide seats, accommodations or such services by respective service providers and any other loss or damages to our clients. Additionally, we are in no way responsible for the accuracy of any information given by these service providers.