Trishuli is Nepal’s most popular rafting river that combines impressive gorges, very scenic valleys, challenging rapids along with easier sections. If you are traveling in the route from Kathmandu, Pokhara or Chitwan, you are highly recommended to experience this popular Trishuli rafting adventure for perfect day trip. However, Trishuli river rafting trip can be one day or extended to two or three days as per client’s request.
Trishuli river rafting trip is perfect adventure for both beginners and experienced paddlers. You can join this trishuli rafting adventure during any time of the year. Expect some huge rapids during monsoon season of June, July and calm yet enjoyable trip during dry season of autumn months. Therefore this trisuli river rafting trip is recommended for every traveler who are looking for one day or multi day river rafting trip in Nepal and take along the lifetime of adventurous memories with them.
We offer everyday departure for this Trishuli river rafting adventure.
• Highly experienced professional English speaking female rafting guides and safety Kayakers with intensive training and certified to international standards in Rescue 3 WRT and Nepal Red Cross CPR
• River permits and safety medical kit
• Highly skilled professional safety kayakers back up team
• High quality rafting & kayaking equipments with all personal outfits and equipments like life jackets, paddles, helmets, dry tops, wetsuits, dry bags and pelican boxes
• Healthy and hygienic meals with safe drinking
• All ground transportation during the trip
Note: In case of multi-day Trishuli river rafting trip we offer full tented camping accommodation for overnight stay with toilet tents, tarpaulins, sleeping bags and mattress etc.
• Visa fees and airport taxes
• Any transportation, meals and drinks not included above on ‘price includes’
• Travel insurance (You must get travel insurance in your home country before joining the trip and bring along the certificate with you)
• Other plastic drinking water bottles (We follow the principles of eco friendly tourism)
• Personal toiletries
• Sunscreen protection cream
• Shorts or half pant
• Sport sandals
• Quick dry long shirts
• Waterproof Jacket
• Swimming costume
• Pyjamas or something comfortable to sleep in
• Water bottle
• Torch Light
• Personal first aid kit
• Some cash for tips and treats