One Day Bhotekoshi Bungee and Rafting Tour
One day Bhotekoshi bungee and rafting tour offers a grand opportunity to experience both adventurous activities Bungee jumping and river rafting in a single day. Bhotekoshi River is a famous challenging white water rafting river originating from northern Himalayas raging down through beautiful gorges, valleys, fields and landscapes.
Although being one of the challenging adventures, Bhotekoshi river rafting with bungee can be joined by any physically fit individual regardless previous experience. From experienced paddlers to first timers, it is an ideal trip to embark upon.
Join our one day Bhotekoshi bungee and rafting tour organized by Himalayan Adventure Girls for breath taking free fall and white water rafting that truly defines the meaning of adventure.
- Trip Duration: 1 Day
- Rafting Distance: Total of 16 kms that requires 3 to 4 hours of rafting
- Departure Point: Himalayan Adventure Girls Office, Thamel or pick up from your hotel upon request at 7 am
- Bungee Point: From Bhotekoshi river bridge, Jump at 10 am
- Rafting Put in Point: Baseri or Lamasanghu at 11 am
- Takeout Point: Dolalghat at 3 pm
- Return Point: Himalayan Adventure Girls Office, Thamel or drop off at your hotel at 7 pm.
- Airport and hotel transfers as per itinerary in private vehicle
- Three nights’ twin sharing accommodation with breakfast in a 3-star category hotel in Kathmandu
- Two nights’ twin sharing accommodation with breakfast at a 3-star category hotel in Pokhara
- Guided sightseeing tour in Kathmandu including temple/monument entry fees and private vehicle
- Full board meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek
- Duffle bag, sleeping bag, and down jacket for use during the trek
- First aid medical kit
- All government taxes & office service charge
- Nepal visa arrangement (more on Nepal Visa Information)
- International/Domestic airfares
- Excess baggage charges
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu or Pokhara (and also in the case of early return from mountain than the programmed itinerary)
- All kind of drinks (alcoholic, hot, or cold)
- Personal expenses such as phone calls, bar bills, laundry, battery recharge, bottle or boiled water, hot shower, extra porters, etc)
- Tips for guides and porters (tip is expected but not mandatory)