Kaligandaki River is the holiest river in Nepal that takes you through the world’s deepest river gorge. Flowing between the mighty Annapurna and Dhaulagiri mountain ranges, this ancient Tibetan trading route boasts Nepal’s finest three day river run. Throughout the spring and autumn the Kali Gandaki provides excellent grade III – IV+ white water rapids that are both continual and technical keeping rafters happy and busy throughout the day. Both novice and experienced paddlers will enjoy this incredible diverse rafting trip where turbulent rapids and good drops are in abundance.
We start our Kaligandaki River rafting after taking a scenic drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara. At Pokhara enjoy full day exploration around major attractions. You can go for simply boating at Phewa lake enjoying the beautiful views of Annapurna Himalayas, visit to nearby Peace pagoda, Davis falls, Gupteshwor cave or try some other activities like paragliding and zip flying etc.
Next day we drive from Pokhara to Muldhunga which is also the starting point of our rafting trip. We enjoy rafting till end of the day and setup tented camping at riverside at end of the day. In the following day, we enjoy adventurous full day rafting at Kaligandaki River. And finally we end our rafting trip at Mirmi and set for drive back to Pokhara. Peaceful evenings will be spent camping on superb sandy beaches which all in all will give you an unforgettable rafting trip in Nepal.
From Pokhara we drive to Muldhunga, enjoy rafting activity and overnight at Camp.
Today is the first day of our Kaligandaki River Rafting adventure and we start our journey as we have our early meal at Pokhara followed by three hours drive to put in point Muldhunga. After arrival at put in point, we have our lunch; then our team leader will do the safety briefing, and finally we start to paddle on the river. After a moment, we cross exciting ‘big brother’ and ‘small brother’ rapids on our waterways. Finally after few hours of rafting adventure, we setup a camp at river side (Devisthan) for night halt.
Full day rafting fun at Kaligandaki River Rafting.
We start our day after having our breakfast and start full day rafting activity from Devisthan to Purti Ghat till end of the day. We immerse ourselves in the unmatched natural beauty, enjoying beautiful views of hills, terraced farming lands, deep gorges while rafting along the raging 4 river class rapids of Kaligandaki river. Overnight at camp.
End our rafting adventure at Mirmi Ghat and drive back to Pokhara.
Early in the morning we have our quick meal at camp and start paddling through the river till Mirmi Dam side which is also the put out point of this Kaligandaki River rafting adventure. After put out point, we take a 5 hours drive back to Pokhara.
• Highly experienced professional English speaking female rafting guides with intensive training and certified to international standards in Rescue 3 WRT and Nepal Red Cross CPR
• River permits and safety medical kit
• Highly skilled professional safety kayakers back up team
• Full two nights tented camping accommodation with toilet tents, tarpaulins, sleeping bags and mattress etc.
• High quality rafting & kayaking equipments with all personal outfits and equipments like life jackets, paddles, helmets, dry tops, wetsuits, dry bags and pelican boxes
• Healthy and hygienic meals with safe drinking water (lunch & dinner in day 1/ breakfast, lunch & dinner in day 2 / breakfast & lunch in day 3)
• All ground transportation during the trip
• Visa fees and airport taxes
• Any transportation, meals and drinks not included above on ‘price includes’
• Travel insurance (You must get travel insurance in your home country before joining the trip and bring along the certificate with you)
• Other plastic drinking water bottles (We follow the principles of eco friendly tourism)
• Personal toiletries
• Sunscreen protection cream
• Shorts or half pant
• Sport sandals
• Shoes• Quick dry long shirts
• Waterproof Jacket
• Swimming costume
• Pyjamas or something comfortable to sleep in
• Water bottle
• Torch Light
• Personal first aid kit
• Some cash for tips and treats